TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.11
in Teamspeak 3
Die aktuelle Changelog des Teamspeak 3 Client Final 3.0.11
Bedeutungen der Symbole
- = Neue Funktion oder spürbare Verbesserung
- = Bug wurde beseitigt oder etwas wurde entfernt
- = Geändert oder Information
- Changed the platform string for the Mac OsX platform from "Mac" to "OS X"
- Added (Windows only) hotkey support for multiple USB devices. If we cannot get the USB device name from the system, we will try to read it from a local file. Please notice usb.ids in root folder. You can always overwrite it with the latest version from http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids.
- The chat- and poke messages are now styleable too. Please notice the default_chat.qss in styles/ folder for example. The default_chat.qss is also the fallback if _chat.qss does not exist.
- Added "Classic" theme for users who want the old chat color scheme back.
- Protection against DOS attacks was added to server 3.0.8. Added required counterpart of this functionality to the client. Server 3.0.8 requires client 3.0.11 to connect.
- Added C++ runtime libraries to Linux deployment
- Reworked URLs storage hopefully fixing crash on loading corrupt data file. Stored URLs from previous versions will expire.
- Autoexpire URLs after 180 days.
- Plugin API: printMessage and printMessageToCurrentTab are now executed in the GUI thread, fixing a crash in the Arma plugin.
- Added "Channel" to Receive/Sent Poke notification. New default for both is server + channel + client.
- Added confirmation when deleting an Identity via the remove button.
- Automatically close "ban client" and "serverquery login" dialogs when disconnecting.
- Added limit of 40 characters in phonetic nickname field in channel dialog.
- Added character limit to name field in server/channel copy dialog.
- Added copying Server IP to clipboard from server connectioninfo dialog.
- Added a dialog to make sure the user will be informed about old USB device hotkeys. They have to be newly assigned once.
- Changed default chat notification settings for outgoing pokes.
- Changed default settings for neutral contacts, no custom name anymore.
- Added rootIsDecorated to remove collapse indicator on root item to stylesheet
- Added to client template: CLIENT_VERSION_SHORT, CLIENT_CONNECTED_SINCE
- Added to channel template: CHANNEL_VOICE_DATA_ENCRYPTED_FLAG
- Added to server template: SERVER_VERSION_SHORT
- Added that info frame loads the