TeamSpeak 3 Client Beta 22
in Teamspeak 3
Die aktuelle Changelog des Teamspeak 3 Client Beta 22
Bedeutungen der Symbole
- = Neue Funktion oder spürbare Verbesserung
- = Bug wurde beseitigt oder etwas wurde entfernt
- = Geändert oder Information
- Server and channel groups in permission dialog are now sorted by group_id.
- Fixed nickname and identityname in statusbar, if both are visible at the same time and both contain html-tags.
- Nickname label in connection info will only show plain text
- Fixed Delete shortcut in permission groups list
- Removed ServerQuery group type when adding channel groups
- Strip html-tags from server/channel group names
- Fixed linux drag and drop in whisper dialog
- Check invalid server password error on connect and offer user a dialog to enter a new password
- Disable standard codec slider when all codec/quality/latency sliders are also disabled
- Support for new channel description view power permissions
- Offline messages do now reply more like e-mails
- Fixed mirror selection of updater
- Typo and text corrections, updated German translation
- Fixed use of current identity name in statusbar. If an identiy was removed but still used inside a bookmark, the old instead of default name was shown.
- Fixed channel edit trying to change codec or latency when those were reduced due to permissions.
- Enabled dialog to ask for joining the servers default channel when maximum of "max family clients" is reached.
- No longer playing away notification when joining a server as "away".
- Client was able to send an offline message to server.
- Fixed G15 plugin which did not detect connections properly.
- It is no longer possible to paste newlines into server/channel groups.
- The identity name now has the same length limitation as a nickanme.
- Fix bug in filetransfer where after a failed transfer a 0 byte file would remain on the receiver end
- Mac: Fix issue that resulted in an outdated version of our updater being used
- Linux: start scripts should now handle when they are executed from a different location than in the client installation path
- When using globally away on a server tab, new clients will join and set their status also to away afterwards.
- Added context menu to copy client uids to clipboard when listing all clients.